"The stability of the system software during the use of certain features has been improved."
Added payload mamba 3:55 DEX, 4:41 and 4:46 DEX DEX thanks Joonie.
Fixed a bug in the spoof remover.
GameSonic Manager v3.10 Changelog:
Auto-rename files explore_plugin.sprx depending on the CFW in use (if the CFW is 4:46 explore_plugin_446.sprx renames the manager, even if the update or downgrade the fw manager will rename all automatically), so the manager does not comes in a excess weight and you do not need a discless addon.
Fixed various bugs in the file manager. (Lv1 Lv2-dump, and other small bugs)
Added last payload mamba 4.46DEX by Joonie.
Added spoof Installer / Remover to 4.60 for CFW 4:46 to 4:55 CEX (including cobras).
Added to the plugin installer Webman mod.
Cleaned Advanced Tools menu.
Now in the Advanced Tools menu vissualizzerete the payload that is using the manager.
If spoofing Gamesonic Manager is the active manager will detect it and display it in the global menu option.
Gui Manager reconstructed from 0 and made faster and more efficient.
Added protection in the spoof Installer / remover to avoid the semi-brick (if the manager will detect spoof already installed will show the remove option and not a full installation)
Added scan of the cover of the folder Multiman, if the manager will find there the cover will apply automatically (Install the cover pack to get all the cover).
Updated source code for the version of Singstar Replacament and cleaned from unnecessary strings.
Changelog 3.13 (Jul 19/2014)
- Added mamba support on 3.55 DEX using symbols included in mamba 1.35 released by @Joonie
Supported CFW using mamba are:
Changelog 3.13 (Jul 18/2014)
- Updated code with mamba 1.35 released by @Joonie
(This release adds mamba support for 4.41DEX and fixes some wrong symbols on 4.46DEX)
- Updated UMOUNT_SYSCAL_OFFSET in payload_460.c with fixed offset found
- Fixed issue displaying the free space on multiple devices in the File
- Added option to jump to root pressing SELECT+/\ if the cursor is over ..
- Fix in File Manager for the "0.00 MB free" space left reported after copy.
- Fixed incorrect status returned in read_from_registry function.
1. Select the EBOOT you want to modify.
2. Choose EBOOT in the list, it will be automatically loaded.
3. Choose the game and the codes you wish to apply.
4. Press "Apply Cheat" where asked.
4. Then press Build Eboot. file must be near the executable.
- Install the episode 1
- Install the V 1.01 update
- Install the episode 2
- Install the episode 3
- Install the FR patch of the episode 3
* Added support for CFW 4.60
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 BASE CEX (20140712).pkg
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 BASE DEX (20140712).pkg
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 STEALTH (20140712).zip
* webMAN_1.30.zip (cobra/cappi/standard versions)
Changelog 3.12 (Jul 11/2014)
- Added display of free disk space for all devices on File Manager.
- Fixed issue creating LV1 / LV2 in File Manager: Dumps will be created on the selected device.
- Fixed issue that limited some functions on File Manager by Parental Control.
- Added French & Spanish translation to some labels on Global menu. (Thanks to littlebalup)
Changelog 3.11 (Jul 11/2014)
- Merged mamba with updates by Joonie for 4.46DEX (Rebug).
- Added fix ATTRIBUTE for games with PS3_EXTRA.
- Fixed bug in prxloader.self.
- Fixed CFW4.60 new crash bug when connected some USB storage.
- Added support backup games from internal folder GAMEZ.
- Fixed CFW4.60 DLC 0x80010038 error.
The Cobra team never stops. Its famous Blu-Ray emulator has a very followed development for our greatest happiness. It is through their official team developers, they announce today, the release of new versions of their programs. As the arrival of each new update, what's up, now ?
Found with this update many bug fixes and adding configuration files.
- Cobra ODE available on the LSstore at this address
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Fat (version PATA)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Fat (version SATA)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Slim (2k)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 SuperSlim
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : settings and launch of ISO
* FPGA 1 : Fix AES encryption timing issues causing some encryption errors
* FPGA 3 : Improve stability
* V5.x boards : Update USB driver
* V5.x boards : Fix race condition on USB reads causing error
* Add support for bypass.delay configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps3_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps2_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps1_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.bd_movies configuration option
* Add support for folders.dvd_movies configuration option
* Fix issue with uninitialized configuration on ODE boot causing software pass-through mode to be enabled by default until valid HDD is inserted
* Change default manager type to browser
* Set eject.on_selection=1 option as default
* Set eject.add_menu=1 option as default
* Set mcu.underclock=1 option as default
* Fix issue of disc not showing if PS3 boots with a BD-RE disc in tray
* Display firmware version in XMB when using the browser
* Fix bypass method freezing for 4k systems with MPX001 motherboards
Download links :
- For all PCB : Cobra ODE Firmware v2.1 , Mirror 1, Mirror 2
- Chipset M2S025 only : Cobra ODE Firmware v2.1
Thanks to Kloe17 for the information.
Changes in VSH PRX Loader 1.05 (unofficial)
* Added payload for 4.60 cex by Joonie
* Payload 4.50 dex is voided for the moment.
Features of plugins via VSH PRX Loader:
. run tasks in the background
. tasks are running all the time (vsh, ingame, etc.)
To add new plugins it is necessary to edit /dev_hdd0/game/PRXLOADER/USRDIR/plugins.txt